STIHL MS 201 T C-M 16” Arborist Chain Saw, Gas Powered
The MS 201 T C-M offers a superior power-to-weight ratio for optimal maneuverability and performance for in-tree work. This chainsaw features the STIHL M-Tronic intelligent engine management system that automatically adapts to environmental factors such as fuel quality and altitude changes. The result is a reliable and fuel-efficient chainsaw that performs optimally in various conditions. Featuring a new simplified starting procedure and top handle, the MS 201 T C-M offers reduced operator fatigue, increased comfort, and much-needed balance. Professional jobs will be easier using the STIHL MS 201 T C-M, the “ultimate arborist chainsaw.”
- STIHL M-Tronic - This product features M-Tronic (M) - a new generation of Intelligent Engine Management that eliminates the low and high-speed carburetor adjustment screws, compensates for the dirty air filters and changes in elevation and fuel quality for optimum engine power at all times.
- Built-in retractable carry ring - The built-in carry ring makes it convenient and easy to maneuver in and out of trees.
- Top handle (T) - The top-handle model is specially designed for in-tree professional use only!
- Adjustable Automatic Oiler - The Adjustable Automatic Oiler allows the user to adjust the lubricant of the guide bar and saw chain for different bar lengths and cutting conditions.
- Master Control Lever - The Master Control Lever is an easy-to-use single lever that operates the choke, starting throttle lock, and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever to the choke position.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner - The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- STIHL Quickstop - STIHL chainsaws are equipped with a chain-stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. It is called a STIHL Quickstop chain brake. The STIHL Quickstop chain brake is designed to stop the chain's rotation if activated by the operator’s hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, the STIHL Quickstop chain brake can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Ematic Lubrication System - The Ematic guide bar, when used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature - The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
|Engine Size (cc)
|3/8" PS3 Oinmatic Chain
|Top Handle (T)
|Manufacturer Part Number