Hill's Science Diet Adult Dog Food, Large Breed, Dry, Lamb Flavor, 33 lb

In stock
mpn #: 2038-PAL30
Hill's® Hill's Science Diet® Large Breed Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large breed dogs during the prime of their life.
Check availability at other stores
Available stores are loading ...

  • Delicious lamb flavor for those that prefer variety and made with high-quality, easy-to-digest ingredients
  • Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health
  • Omega-6s and vitamin E for beautiful skin and coat
  • High-quality protein for lean muscles

Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Taurine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene

Nutritional Information

0.104% Magnesium, 0.29% Sodium, 0.49% Total Omega-3 FA, 0.77% Potassium, 0.82% Phosphorous, 1.19% Calcium, 1.7% Crude Fiber, 130 ppm Vitamin C, 16.4% Fat, 24.3% Protein, 283 ppm Chondroitin Sulfate, 3.87% Total Omega-6 FA, 355.5 ppm Carnitine, 3696 kcal per kg Calories (ME), 51.2% Carbohydrate/NFE, 767 ppm Glucosamine, 931 iu per kg Vitamin E
More Information
SKU 876836
Brand Hill's Science Diet
Breed Size Large
Food Form Dry
Flavor Lamb
Net Content 30 lb
Manufacturer Part Number 2038-PAL30

3303 East Linden Street, Caldwell, Idaho 83605. (208) 486-0824.

© 2024 D&B Supply. All Rights Reserved.